Big Sky is seeking a Military Intelligence Analyst with an active TS/SCI clearance to serve a defense client. We’re looking for self-motivated, results-oriented professionals who thrive in a high-risk, high-reward environment.
This position may be performed on-site at one of the following locations: Fort Meade, MD, Fort Belvoir, VA, Fort Sam Houston, TX, Joint Base Pearl, HI, Fort Gordon, GA, Fort Leavenworth, KS, Fort Jackson, SC, Aberdeen Proving Grounds, MD, Linthicum, MD, or Redstone, AL.
Responsible for providing general military intelligence analysis and organizational expertise dealing with threats to our defense client's interests worldwide. This position requires knowledge of and experience with OSINT tradecraft, processes, and tools in the conduct of open source research and analysis of technology-related information. The Military Intelligence Analyst must have an understanding of Counterintelligence Investigations and Operations and have experience writing analytical products.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Conduct all-source research and threat analysis of counterintelligence, counterterrorism, force protection, and information operations of foreign military forces and their operations, capabilities, activities and trends to support all-source intelligence and threat production, particularly in the areas of threats to U.S. Army and DoD equities.
- Provide support to counterintelligence investigation through liaison with Counterintelligence Agents and other members of the DoD and intelligence community.
- Provide record checks, data research and social networking analysis through the use of intelligence and law enforcement databases and search engines.
- Provide in - depth research regarding biographical intelligence in order to aid investigations, support subject interviews, and case development.
- Conduct research using social networking tools, digital mapping programs, and law enforcement database and research tools, to include Open Source (OSINT) and classified searches.
- Analyze intelligence information to assess developments, trends, and threat implications through comprehensive knowledge of intelligence threat analysis to include forecasting and/or other analytical methodologies.
- Analyze terrorist and Foreign Intelligence Entity (FIE) threats to U.S. Army Forces, programs and operations.
- Provide recommendations on techniques and innovative methods employed in threat analysis and protection.
- Research and analyze military, political, economic, technical and other developments within assigned areas to conduct valid threat assessments.
- Identify intelligence gaps and assist in the development of intelligence collection programs.
- Advise team leaders and chain of command on intelligence findings.
- Plan, coordinate, and synthesize research to prepare all-source intelligence products and responses.
- Ensure products fulfill DA, DoD, and national – level intelligence requirements.
- Brief intelligence assessments and positions to senior Battalion civilian and Army personnel.
- Develop recommendations regarding the development and maintenance of Standard Operating Procedures for assigned tasks.
- Conduct all tasks in support of operations under AR 381-20.
- Assess information from the IC-wide reporting elements to de-conflict information, identify the value of reporting, assess whether the information addresses requirements and contribute to collection.
- Produce technical analysis white papers and presentations in support of ongoing investigations to identify intelligence gaps and leads for investigations.
- Provide analytical updates to Command Group on major investigations.
- Produce analysis white papers and presentations from historical investigations.
- Conduct investigative trend analysis in order to allow Government leadership to focus investigative resources.
- Produce analytical information reports from reviews of investigative and Intelligence Community database searches in support of ongoing national security investigations and insider threat reports.
Level II: Bachelor’s Degree and/or 4 years of intelligence analyst experience, at a minimum
Level III: Bachelor’s Degree and/or 8 years of intelligence analyst experience, at a minimum
Subject Matter Expert: Bachelor’s Degree and/or 10 years of experience in a related field, at a minimum
- Specific experience using M3, RMT/WISE, CIA World Intelligence Review (WIRe), ENDECA, iCI, OSC, and HUMINT Online Tasking and Reporting (HOTR)
- Experience with Research and Assessment of Reportable Information Contained in Draft IIRs, and OSINT
- Experience writing CI, CT, Cyber CI Technical Analysis White Papers, CONUS/OCONUS
- Experience writing Analytical Information Reports, CONUS/OCONUS
- Experience writing Analytical Information Reports Using Law Enforcement Databases CONUS/OCONUS
Our Values: Everything we do at Big Sky is dictated by our values. We take them very seriously, and we're proud of this unwavering commitment.
Intellectual Curiosity: We will always be professional problem solvers and learners.
Results!: Our success is defined by the results we deliver.
Fun in Everything We Do: We spend most of our time working, and we ought to have a good time doing it.
Relationships Matter: Our relationships with each other and with our clients are the basis of trust by which we’ll succeed in business and in life.
Value Focus: We believe in providing a measurable return to everyone we touch including clients, shareholders, and employees.
Big Sky is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.